Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Recount story for the ultimate game HEADS OR TAILS (without an and)

Our teacher Miss King told us to line up outside to play a game but then it kinda started raining. So we went back inside. The reason why she wanted us to play a game was so we can write a recount to practise for the Writing test in Term 4. Then she had a really good backup plan to play Heads or Tails. So we played the game. Then she said to pick either choices heads or tails. Also we had a 5 seconds limit to choose so it wouldn't take so long. I decided to be a little sneaky because after the 5 seconds timer was up I switched. So I got out. I won't talk about that because it will take forever. The second round was not good at all becouse I was the first one to get out. So were the other rounds. I felt angry but happy at the same time so that's my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.