Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Punctuation Peanut comic

 |"lucy look out for the fly ball". Lucy walks up  to charlie and says. "what did you say". charlie brown shouts at the top of his pitchers mound. "I said look out for the fly ball!". charlie replies as Lucy walks away. "Thankyou". exclaims Lucy as the ball hits her head.


Linus and Lucy were watching tv one late night. "I thought you were going to study for a history tests." Lucy says to linus. "I don't have to i'm just going to put the book under my pillow". Replies Linus as he heads to bed. "linus places the books under the pillow and says. "during the night the answers will seep upward through the pillow into my head." Linus snuggles down under and whispers. "I hope".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.