Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Calvin and Hobbes.

 Calvin and Hobbes were lying in bed when Calvin suddenly sits up. "Any monsters under my bed". H e screams. "Nope uh uh." come the ghosty whispers from under the bed. "well there better not be. I'd hate to torch you with my flame thrower". Hobbes asks skepticaly. "You have a flame thrower"? "They lie I lie" Whispers Calvin from under the covers.


"Wanna see something weird". Calvin asks Hobbes wile standing in the kitchen. "Watch you put the bread into this slaught and pull this lever". Says Calvin while putting his bread into the toaster. The toasted bread flies up into the air and Calvin shouts."Then in a few minuets toast pops up". "Wow where does the bread go". Asks Hobbes. "Beats me, isn't that weird." replies calvin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.