Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

My teacher is a kind hearted lady. She makes learning fun and she is very talented and a good 
teacher. When we do something amazing she always lets us go on hei hei or math games. I love my
teacher  she is the best teacher i ever had. Ms tumahai likes to  learn with the howl class  and my 
witing is very good and also the howl class and of course the little ones in or class and i one of the 
independent groups has alot of work to do in reading maths and wiriting. She is very funny and
when she comes back i like to cuddle her. She loves to read like me. And she makes jokes to. We 
get treats every time we be  good. She teaches very well i hope you come back on monday we
miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Salem, I missed Room 25 as well. Thank you for your kind words I almost cried reading this. You, Salem have been amazing too this year and I would like to thank you for the hard work you have put into your reading, writing and Maths. I wish you and Aaron a happy and safe Holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.