Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Home Learning

What is really good about this is I can learn at home with my Chromebook  but it is pretty sad since I will no longer see my teacher for a very long time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

3 comments:

  1. Hi Salem. Wow, I am so impressed that your are writing so neatly in your book at home and posting on your blog, ka pai. I am sad school is closed too, but we are lucky that we can still connect online. We will see eachother soon, until then, keep up the good work and say hi to Aaron.

    From Miss Szymanik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi salem nice handwriting keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.